Enter Search Word
Find us on FACEBOOK
DONATE Via PAYPAL
SIGN PETITION TO SIERRA CLUB
SIGN OUR ONGOING PETITION
SIGN TO SAVE SUTRO FOREST!
PETITION TO OPPOSE PESTICIDES IN OUR PARKS (closed with >12,000 signatures)
GLEN CANYON MEMORY WEBSITE
Learn about Dr. Seuss’ battle to save eucalyptus trees
- Five Reasons Why it’s Okay to Love Oxalis
- Oxalis and the Herbicide “solution”
- Toxic Pesticides in Glen Canyon Park
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year!
- The Forest on Albany Hill
- A tree ponders life upon waking
- Pesticide Usage in 2021: SFRPD Does Better – except for NRD
- McLaren Park Loses More Trees
- Good news: Tree Felling Plan in Napa Stops
- Still More Trees Cut Down in Sutro Forest – March 2022
- More Trees Being Cut Down in Sutro Forest
- Herbicide Time – Triclopyr in Glen Canyon
- The Environmental Danger of Preferring Native Plants
- EPA Acknowledges Herbicides Harm Wildlife
- Season’s Greetings!
- Beautiful Trees at Stow Lake to be Cut
- Toxic Roundup Herbicide, Fruiting Blackberry
- We Need to Reduce Toxic Herbicide Use in San Francisco
- Nearly 50 Trees on San Francisco’s Market Street Threatened
- Nesting in the Eucalyptus
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Tag Archives: SFFD
UCSF’s “Urgent Fire Safety” on Mt Sutro – How True?
Our readers have been following the story of Sutro Forest, the beautiful Cloud Forest that lies in San Francisco’s fog belt. It captures moisture from the marine layer fog, and is thus wet all through the summer and into the … Continue reading
Posted in OTHER Tagged environment, Mount Sutro Cloud Forest, Mount Sutro Open Space Reserve, SFFD, UCSF 9 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.