Enter Search Word
Find us on FACEBOOK
DONATE Via PAYPAL
SIGN PETITION TO SIERRA CLUB
SIGN OUR ONGOING PETITION
SIGN TO SAVE SUTRO FOREST!
CLOSED PETITION TO OPPOSE PESTICIDES IN OUR PARKS
GLEN CANYON MEMORY WEBSITE
Learn about Dr. Seuss’ battle to save eucalyptus trees
- SF Rec & Parks Using a New (Old) Pesticide
- We Still Need to Say, After All These Years: Black Lives Matter
- Pesticide Use Up in San Francisco Parks, Natural Areas – 2019
- Answering the Smithsonian – The Flawed Logic of Native Plant Activism
- San Francisco Cutting Down its Ancient Trees – Sutro Forest/ Clarendon
- San Francisco Cutting Down its Ancient Trees – Lake Merced
- GREETINGS FOR 2020!
- Opposing Toxic Herbicide Use
- Refuting Jake Sigg: No, 90% of Insects Do Not Eat Only Native Plants
- Dead trees: the life of the forest
- 2018 Herbicides in San Francisco: NRD Use Rises (Again)
- Sutro Forest Tree Destruction Started
- Native Plants are Flammable Too
- Season’s Greetings and a Hopeful New Year in 2019
- Vote NO on San Francisco’s Prop B
- Vote NO on Measure FF!!
- San Francisco’s Tree Casualties
- Native Plant “Restorations” Continue to Use Toxic Herbicides
- No Pesticides in Our Parks and Watersheds
- Herbicide Use by San Francisco Natural Resource Department Rises Sharply in 1H 2018
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Tag Archives: season’s greetings
We hope that the year ahead will bring a more positive attitude in the world to the environment, to preserving trees and growing more of them, and getting rid of toxic pesticides in our parks and watersheds. It’s a long … Continue reading
We’d like to wish all our readers and supporters Greetings of the Season… … and Best wishes for 2017!