Enter Search Word
Find us on FACEBOOK
DONATE Via PAYPAL
SIGN PETITION TO SIERRA CLUB
SIGN OUR ONGOING PETITION
SIGN TO SAVE SUTRO FOREST!
PETITION TO OPPOSE PESTICIDES IN OUR PARKS (closed with >12,000 signatures)
GLEN CANYON MEMORY WEBSITE
Learn about Dr. Seuss’ battle to save eucalyptus trees
- Five Reasons Why it’s Okay to Love Oxalis
- Oxalis and the Herbicide “solution”
- Toxic Pesticides in Glen Canyon Park
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year!
- The Forest on Albany Hill
- A tree ponders life upon waking
- Pesticide Usage in 2021: SFRPD Does Better – except for NRD
- McLaren Park Loses More Trees
- Good news: Tree Felling Plan in Napa Stops
- Still More Trees Cut Down in Sutro Forest – March 2022
- More Trees Being Cut Down in Sutro Forest
- Herbicide Time – Triclopyr in Glen Canyon
- The Environmental Danger of Preferring Native Plants
- EPA Acknowledges Herbicides Harm Wildlife
- Season’s Greetings!
- Beautiful Trees at Stow Lake to be Cut
- Toxic Roundup Herbicide, Fruiting Blackberry
- We Need to Reduce Toxic Herbicide Use in San Francisco
- Nearly 50 Trees on San Francisco’s Market Street Threatened
- Nesting in the Eucalyptus
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Tag Archives: breeding season
Natural Areas Plan: SFFA comments on the DEIR (Pt 3: Wildlife)
One of the reasons we oppose the Natural Areas Program is that it’s harmful to the birds and animals of this city. They destroy habitat — the trees and thickets that serve as cover and breeding grounds, exposing song-birds to … Continue reading
It’s Still the Breeding Season!
San Francisco’s Recreation and Parks Department (SFRPD) thinks the breeding season for birds is December to May. That’s according to an application the SF Rec and Park Department made to California Fish and Game (in the context of a streambed … Continue reading
Posted in "Natural" Areas Program, Ruins Habitat Tagged birds, breeding, breeding season, Glen Canyon Park, Natural Areas Program 1 Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.