Satire… for when truth is so strange that most people don’t believe it.
Enter Search Word
Find us on FACEBOOK
DONATE Via PAYPAL
SIGN PETITION TO SIERRA CLUB
SIGN OUR ONGOING PETITION
SIGN TO SAVE SUTRO FOREST!
PETITION TO OPPOSE PESTICIDES IN OUR PARKS (closed with >12,000 signatures)
GLEN CANYON MEMORY WEBSITE
Learn about Dr. Seuss’ battle to save eucalyptus trees
- Five Reasons Why it’s Okay to Love Oxalis
- Oxalis and the Herbicide “solution”
- Toxic Pesticides in Glen Canyon Park
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year!
- The Forest on Albany Hill
- A tree ponders life upon waking
- Pesticide Usage in 2021: SFRPD Does Better – except for NRD
- McLaren Park Loses More Trees
- Good news: Tree Felling Plan in Napa Stops
- Still More Trees Cut Down in Sutro Forest – March 2022
- More Trees Being Cut Down in Sutro Forest
- Herbicide Time – Triclopyr in Glen Canyon
- The Environmental Danger of Preferring Native Plants
- EPA Acknowledges Herbicides Harm Wildlife
- Season’s Greetings!
- Beautiful Trees at Stow Lake to be Cut
- Toxic Roundup Herbicide, Fruiting Blackberry
- We Need to Reduce Toxic Herbicide Use in San Francisco
- Nearly 50 Trees on San Francisco’s Market Street Threatened
- Nesting in the Eucalyptus
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This graphic is very effective and should be widely disseminated, but it needs to be made clearer. I suggest you put the descriptive words for each century UNDER each horizontal pair of images, and put ON The TOP the heading “SF Natural Areas, Before and After”.
Webmaster: Thanks for the input… it’s done. (For people seeing this after the change – the caption was initially in the center between the two rows.)